What Is Telepathic Sex?

Allie Allie

What Is Telepathic Sex?

Have you ever had such an intense day dream that it caused you to become sexually aroused or to experience an orgasm? It has been said that the mind is the largest and most important erogenous zone on a human being. Because this is based on fact and not fiction, it is conceivable that two people can connect via the energy body and minds to turn each other on to such a state that a physical orgasm is achievable from both partners.

It’s easy to remember telepathic sex experiences as your conscious mind is not separate for your physical body as it is in dream and astral sex. Instead it still resides on the physical body with ones mental energy field making the sexual connection instead of the astral energy field. The person is awake, fully conscious with the sexual acts happening in real time. Telepathic sex can happen anytime, anywhere - on a plane, in the shower, in your bed, standing in line -- there are no limits to where it can take place! However, some people find it easier to achieve (at least at first) in a quiet environment.
JKL JKL

Re: What Is Telepathic Sex?

Once you connect with somebody can you stop it just like not thinking about that person..and sometimes its hard to stop the over powering feeling when it comes, and at anytime of the day when you don't want it to happen at a certain place? and lose concentration on what your doing ? ha ha and has been like this for a while
Allie Allie

Re: What Is Telepathic Sex?

Yes, you can stop the thoughts of the person coming in by pushing them away every time they show up. I do this for a person who will simply not go away. Each time he pops up in my head, I push him out. He pops in fewer and fewer times.

Best of luck!
jollyzula jollyzula

123.hp.com/setup

Has your printer stopped printing? This always seems to happen as you're trying to print the boarding pass for your Caribbean cruise. Please try these five checks first before you kill your Hp printer. Several things can fix printing. Some are easy simple checks etc. are more complicated. this text presents the five belongings you'll do to repair printing. then , you're free to get a hammer, remove your frustration on your device, and buy a replacement cheaper one. we start here with a simple easy checks then reach the more complex issues to resolve. 123.hp.com/setup