Telepathic Connection

Allie Allie

Telepathic Connection

As you all must know, in order to have telepathic sex you first must have a telepathic connection with another person.

How do you make the telepathic connection? Do you find one method more difficult than another?

Let me know!!

Happy OBE'ing!
Allie :)
Zack Zack

Re: Telepathic Connection

Can you please help me to connect with someone telepathically. I don't even know the basics and I want to tell you that I don't meditate either please help me and guide me I would be thankful
Allie Allie

Re: Telepathic Connection

Hey Zack - on the main telepathic sex page - there is a part for a basic telepathic connection: http://allietheiss.com/telepathic-sex/.

You need to be able to connect before you can have telepathic sex with anyone. Scattered throughout the site are lots & lots of posts on telepathic connection & sex. To search - go to the right -------> and under "Buy Out of Body Ecstasy" (which is the book I wrote on telepathic, dream & astral sex) you'll see a search box. Put your search terms in there.

You can imagine how many requests I get to work 1:1 with people. The only way I do so is through my coaching programs.

Have fun & remember you're not going to excel at this right away. Give yourself some time & practice!

Allie :)