What Is Astral Sex?

Allie Allie

What Is Astral Sex?

Have you ever felt that someone was in the same room with you, but upon inspection you were alone? Or have you ever caught a quick glimpse of someone only not able to find them a second later? These are examples of astral travel and astral travel is what needs to happen in order to engage in astral sex.

Astral Sex is to become sexually aroused and engage in energetic sex with another person's energy. Astral sex can happen any place where you will you can get comfortable and not be disturbed. In the astral state, energy can be manipulated to a point where it feels and looks like physical body parts are merging -- but they are only energy and not actual physical parts. This can lead to an orgasm in the physical body. In most cases a person would return from their astral travel and be so sexual turned on that they would have to take care of it upon returning and it would be a MUST to take care of, this isn't something that you can walk off. If they are involved with a flesh and blood partner - the partner benefits from this astral turn on by engaging in physical sex with their partner.
Amber Amber

Re: What Is Astral Sex?

I'm just starting to open up to astral sex and it is absolutely amazing! I feel like I can't stop. I felt multiple energies around me last nite, my fiance included. I felt like multiple people were having fun with me and I loved every second!

Allie Allie

Re: What Is Astral Sex?

Whoo Hoo Amber!

That's excellent news! You can indeed have multiple energies around you & in you during astral sex. There's nothing quite like it -- anywhere.

Thanks for sharing!

Happy OBE'ing!
Allie :)
westexroamer westexroamer

Re: What Is Astral Sex?

i would like experience astral pleasure
Allie Allie

Re: What Is Astral Sex?

Have you learned how to astral travel yet? That is step one to learning about astral sex. The best person I know to teach astral projection/travel is Robert Bruce. You can find him at Astral Dynamics (google the name).

Happy OBE'ing!
A:)
Marcus Marcus

Re: What Is Astral Sex?

I have been enjoying astral sex as long as I can remember. Even before I enjoyed physical sex.
I was joined by a friends mother in the astral realm (she was known to be psychic) and she guided me at an early age.  After our first encounter I went to my friends house and she pulled me aside and asked how I enjoyed myself the other night! It blew my mind because I still wasn't sure what was happening but she confirmed that we met in the astral realm. Needless to say we then had sex physically but it never matched our astral adventures. It truly is beyond imagination!
We still meet astrally to this day although she is quite an elderly lady in the physical world now.
But the astral sex is still incredible!
Allie Allie

Re: What Is Astral Sex?

Energy can do so many more cool things than our physical bodies can do. Glad to read you had a hell of a time and continue to do so.

Thanks for sharing!
Allie