Astral Questions?

Allie Allie

Astral Questions?

Post your questions, comments or experiences with astral travel, astral projection.
maria maria

Re: Astral Questions?

If is a man does he finds his genital part completely wet  when he returns to his phisycal body?
Allie Allie

Re: Astral Questions?

Hi Maria!

Sometimes - not always. Just like females may not find themselves wet every time. The odd of being wet in the physical body if you have an astral orgasm is high - but it's not 100%.

Hope that helps!

Happy OBE'ing!
Allie :)
Lainey Lainey

Re: Astral Questions?

I had my first experience with an astral being last night and what I found striking was the fact that when we were touching, it felt very real. This surprised me because I would have thought that our hands for example, wouldn't be 'solid' in the astral but when I was holding the astral being's hands, they felt very solid and surprisingly like it would it real life. Has anyone else had any experiences like this/felt the sensation of 'solid touch' in the astral?
Allie Allie

Re: Astral Questions?

Hi Lainey!

I know - it's un-nerving. But since everything is made of energy - it's not unheard of to touch something solid in the astral layers. It just means that the energy molecules moved so fast that it became solid.

Hope that helps!
Allie :)