Post your experience and questions with dream sex!

Allie Allie

Post your experience and questions with dream sex!

Don't be shy! The reason you stumbled upon the OBE site and this forum was because you want to know more about dream sex. Post your experience or question...help others. We're all in this together!
SammyBrite SammyBrite

Re: Post your experience and questions with dream sex!

Well I had an experience, however it was mostly G / PG rated lol.  I don't know if it was a visit or just sub conscious playing games with me, but I dreamed I connected with one of my old crushes from elementary school who we will call R.  Anyway, I was at this fancy hotel for a reunion and some how Zach (my ex boyfriend) was there.  And anyway, he kind of re-introduced me to R.  The next thing I know, R and I are in the hotel kitchen and we're talking about his recent weight loss and how I'm a picky eater.  Then this guy we went to elementary school with who we'll call B invited me up to penthouse and invited R as well.  So we're in his penthouse and looking around, B is telling me about how quality the bed was and wanted to test it out with me.  I'm like "no, that's ok, I'll test it out later".  We then go to the living room part of the penthosue to watch a movie, and I'm sitting next to R on a loveseat.  While watching the movie, R somehow stretches his right arm (I was on the left side of him) and he lifts up my shirt and starts scratching my back.  I then move onto his lap and he continues scratching my back.  I then turn around, we have about 3 passionate kisses and both of us are really happy.  The next thing I know is he's showing me his journal of weight loss and he talked about me in it.  So the movie is done, everyone goes back to their rooms or whatever, and I tell Zach what happened.  I then come back to my hotel room all smiling and my mom was telling me to quit picking (one of my bad habits) you've got a boyfriend now and I remember saying outloud in my sleep "Oh my gosh" in a happy way and I woke up and here I am posting my dream at 4:53 AM.

I still feel his lips against mine.  And I woke up smiling and happy until I realized it was a dream.  I don't know if we actually connected in the dream time, however I felt his energy and he was just as frisky as B but yet R was a gentleman.  I never thought after all these years I still kind of hold a torch for him.  I hope he's having the same dream I had and hopefully maybe experiencing the dream sex part LOL.

G'night!
Allie Allie

Re: Post your experience and questions with dream sex!

Hi SB!

Thanks for posting your experience! I've found through my experience that when you awaken from a sex dream (or any dream for that matter) and you are still emotionally attached to that dream - you still FEEL the dream -- then it was a dream visit in real time with another soul as opposed to a dream on your own dime (so to speak).

Hope that helps!!
Allie :)
CuriousMay CuriousMay

Re: Post your experience and questions with dream sex!

Hello! I've been lurking for awhile. I have the courage now to post what I've been experiencing. I don't know if this dream was an actual visit. I hope this isn't crazy and sorry if this is too long.

For the past couple of years I've had these intense dreams about a guy (let's call him Clark) I was attracted to. We met in college and I felt he was attracted to me but I was in a relationship at the time. Once my relationship ended, I started to like "Clark," but the timing wasn't right. I decided it was best to move forward because I didn't think he was interested but this last dream has made me question everything.

This recent dream I've had of "Clark" was two months ago, but I can't seem to shake the feeling and memory of this dream. I was in a movie theater and I saw Clark sitting down. We both locked eyes and I remember how big his eyes were when he saw me. I on the other hand wasn't surprised because I've become so used to these many unexpected dreams lol.

So, I sat down and we talked. I saw myself laughing and smiling until I noticed Clark was staring at me. He leaned his head onto mine and he sighed softly. I wanted to hold his hand, but instead he slowly moved his fingers up my arm. His touch was soft. To be honest I thought that part was interesting because he was so focused on wanting to feel me.

Then, he looked into my eyes again and asked me if I wanted to spend the night with him! I was shocked and I chocked up because I wasn't expecting him to ask me that. Surprisingly, I said yes but the strange part is when he asked me where? I knew right then the dream was going to end and it was over. Before this dream, he wasn't in my thoughts but now I'm always thinking about him.

So, any advice on this strange dream?

Allie Allie

Re: Post your experience and questions with dream sex!

Thanks for jumping in! Just like teachers told you back in school - there are no stupid questions. You can't learn anything if you don't ask about it:) So I'm glad you finally took a chance and asked. The thing about dreams is if it is a dream that really sticks with you - when you wake up and days/weeks and in your case months - it is a dream visit. This means that both souls were in the same dream. This wasn't something created in your mind. It was real. "Clark" should remember the dream too from his POV. The thing is - had you not realized it was a dream and then thought it would end - the dream could have kept going on. Finding out you're dreaming is great - because then you can control the dream. When "Clark" asked where - you could have thought of a king sized bed in the middle of a beach with the sun shinning down on you two -- and the dream would have shifted to take you to that spot. If you want to dream with "Clark" again - have him be the last person in your thoughts as you fall asleep :) Hope this helps! Allie ;)
3rdEyeGang 3rdEyeGang

Re: Post your experience and questions with dream sex!

Okay so Sunday august 30th I had a very lucid dream I had sex with another woman. Can't quite make out the face but I'm pretty certain she had brown hair! We were at her or mines warehouse job when we kept meeting in the corner of a parking lot. She always parked there and left a spot for Me to park. One day we met here and had sex. I was ready to ejaculate after two pumps, it was the most intense, orgasmic experience ever. I woke up because I knew I was about to cum and didn't wanna shoot it all over myself and casually woke up grabbed my penis and it came out. I wish I could have finished inside of her. I went right back to sleep with the intention of getting her phone number? I was successful and woke up. My girlfriend lying next to me suddenly asks, who's phone number did u have on the fridge? This spooked me out. She knew I had gotten this girls number. I denied it because she seemed so jealous and couldn't tell her the full story. I feel lying distorted my dream and I can't recall anything else but these parts. I want to meet back up with this girl. I feel we had a connection. Unlike any iv had with anyone else.
Her car in the dream was dark green and it was smaller ! I hope to find this woman someday. Or I hope to find her again in my dream! Please reply if for some reason you feel as if this were you !!!
Allie Allie

Re: Post your experience and questions with dream sex!

It's not me - 3rd Eye - but I am curious to know if you ever hooked up with her in a dream again? The fastest way to find someone in your dreams is to be thinking about them as you fall asleep.

Happy Dreaming!
A :)
amazon.lco.jp amazon.lco.jp

Re: Post your experience and questions with dream sex!

rosezula rosezula

technical support

Thanks to the tremendous popularity of the Norton antivirus software, it's found how into the PCs and laptops of the many users everywhere the earth . The software has earned a reputation for itself for its sheer efficiency and effectiveness. it is the potential to eradicate vicious malware, spyware, and Trojan horses which can convince be extremely harmful for your computer resulting in the crashing of the system, loss of important data, and so on.  Norton.com/nu16 | Norton.com/setup | aol mail  | AOL Gold Download | AOL Mail | AOL Mail Login​ | belkin router setup | Belkin Login