Telepathic Questions?

Allie Allie

Telepathic Questions?

Post your questions, comments or experiences with telepathic connections or telepathy.
maria maria

Re: Telepathic Questions?

hi Allie,

I have somehow lost contact with my detective lover...I used to hear his voice...now i hear nothing.  All I feel is my sacra chakral arousing.
When there is telepathic connection does this occurs at the same time to both of us?
Im just wondering
Allie Allie

Re: Telepathic Questions?

Hi Maria!

When there is a telepathic it does occur at the same time for everyone involved. It doesn't necessarily mean that it is all a conscious connection. Souls can telepathically connect and bypass the conscious mind. There are times when our human mind does not need to know what the souls know.

You can also have a telepathic connection without speaking to one another. You can be connected because of how it feels energy-wise when you do. If he's having a bad day and wants to feel your loving warmth - he can connect to you for that energy without speaking to you. Your sacral chakra will flutter/vibrate still when this happens. Especially if the connection is usually a sexual one.

Hope this helps!

Happy OBE'ing!
Allie :)